1. My profile has been updated.
    2. I'm basing my opinion on Molson's screenshots.
    3. I would like Calendar entries to be shown.
    4. I agree with the suggestion for a wider icon ribbon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-12 11:36 AM
    1. My profile has been updated.
    2. I'm basing my opinion on Molson's screenshots.
    3. I would like Calendar entries to be shown.
    4. I agree with the suggestion for a wider icon ribbon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    1) Yes it has.

2) OK. Then we're all on the same 9810 page.

3) The calendar entries was something I had suggested to Molson. But he wants to add to the different types of notifications shown. Which can be good. But adding calendar entries means fewer notifications and fewer calendar items. That part of my phone can be pretty busy. After I thought about it, I can still use deToday on the home screen for appointments and leave the notification tray for notifications. Which would make missing important notifications or important appointments much less likely. I wonder if this could become user configurable. Or, even better, the tray shows only appointments till there are notifications, which would cause the tray to show only notifications till they're read.

4) I have slim fingers and still miss the correct icon a lot. Bigger would definitely help accuracy.
    Last edited by kraski; 01-05-12 at 12:29 PM.
    01-05-12 12:26 PM
    Or, even better, the tray shows only appointments till there are notifications, which would cause the tray to show only notifications till they're read.
    that is doable.

4) I have slim fingers and still miss the correct icon a lot. Bigger would definitely help accuracy.

Will also get done.

Right now Im trying to figure out how i got version3 appoved at appworld, but the only version downlodable is still the broken version2.

**sigh**
    Last edited by molson0; 01-05-12 at 01:42 PM.
    01-05-12 12:53 PM
    Right now Im trying to figure out how i got version3 aproved at appworld, but the only version downlodable is still the broken version2.

**sigh**
    You'll have to ask Mike and Jim that one.
    01-05-12 01:22 PM
    there is a 24 hr server-side cache.
    there is a 7 day client-side cache.

The client side cache can be cleared with the ALT-RST trick, the server-side can not.

Mystery solved.
    01-05-12 05:21 PM
    Good morning. Have been waiting for this theme. Saw the link to Appworld was up this morning and paid $1.99 for it. Noticed that the download was only 610k and the theme does not come up on my phone. What's up with that?
    01-06-12 07:49 AM
    send me a pm [email protected]

I sent you a pm with a link

i'll send a link. I am not sure why version 3 is NOT available yet, but whatever.
    Last edited by molson0; 01-06-12 at 09:31 AM.
    01-06-12 09:12 AM
    send me a pm [email protected]

I sent you a pm with a link

i'll send a link. I am not sure why version 3 is NOT available yet, but whatever.
    Does version 3 fix the bug I mentioned to you? If so, I'll take a link to the new version.
    01-06-12 10:22 AM
    yes.......
    01-06-12 10:33 AM
    yes.......
    Nope. See my latest PM.
    01-06-12 10:57 AM
    Does version 3 fix the bug I mentioned to you? If so, I'll take a link to the new version.

Thats not a bug (in my mind) Thats how I coded it.
    I made it go directly to the app screen if put the device in landscape mode.

I am not coding the landscape notify screen, as i have already put way to much into this.
    Unfortunatly if you don't like it now, your not going to at all.

This will be my last custom theme for this OS.
    01-06-12 11:22 AM
    Hey Molson,
    AT&T finally updated torch 9810 to 7.0.0.583 today, so low and behold after the update, Skinned for 9810 updated to version 4 on App World! Thanks so much!
    kdw220
    01-06-12 11:44 AM
    Woot ...And you can download it ??
    And you can see it on your device ?
    And activate it ?
    Last edited by molson0; 01-06-12 at 11:48 AM.
    01-06-12 11:45 AM
    Yep, already did it!
    01-06-12 11:46 AM
    Yes to all the above!
    01-06-12 11:50 AM
    Yeh.

Hopefully no more all nighters sending links to unhappy europeans .

LOL
    01-06-12 12:17 PM
    Well, I am not a european, but i would rather my icons showed up in my folders. I too see version 4 now on appworld, but alas: i cannot download it
    01-07-12 07:55 AM
    Well, I am not a european, but i would rather my icons showed up in my folders. I too see version 4 now on appworld, but alas: i cannot download it
    I don't know if version 4 fixed this issue (I don't think so), but it clearly states in the first post in BIG letters:

Bug reported on OS 7.0.0.540 and Higher !!
    The icons in folders are not visible. They ARE still viewable via the text in the folder as you scroll & you can still select said icon.

It's not Molson's fault. It's the fact that there is no Themebuilder yet for OS7. As stated, you can scroll through the folders and the name of each icon shows on the top; you just can't see them. It's really a shame as this is a great theme otherwise.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    01-07-12 08:26 AM
    Manage to install version 4, icon problem not fixed, and agreed: still a great theme!
    01-07-12 09:49 AM
    @Molson0
    Thank you for being one of the few that wanted to step up and help fill a void for OS 7 themes. Even with minor issues mentioned, your themes are still awesome and finally offers something we haven't had since the release of this device- choices. I have probably 15 premium(or more) themes on my 9800 and the two themers- you and Curve1967(and a few others ) that offer free themes stepped up. That says a lot about your character. Not knocking the others, but, your efforts are on display. Thanks again.
    kdw220, kraski and Azensun like this.
    01-07-12 10:55 AM
    100% agreement here!
    kraski likes this.
    01-07-12 10:59 AM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD