I'm not sure if you were replying to my post or someone else's.

But, if it's mine, I have the pro version of BeWeather.
    Yes, I was replying to you-sorry I thought you'd see that I'd addressed you by name. Open BeWeather on you phone then click on menu-options-homscreen wallpaper. Check the box that says 'Enable homesreen wallpaper.' Scroll down and set the margins-this will require LOTS of tinkering. Continue to scroll until you get to 'set image' choose image and hit save. It will change your wallpaper but you will see the weather icon on your home screen. Make sure 'lighten/darken background is set to OFF. That should do it.
    07-09-12 12:46 PM
    Yes, I was replying to you-sorry I thought you'd see that I'd addressed you by name. Open BeWeather on you phone then click on menu-options-homscreen wallpaper. Check the box that says 'Enable homesreen wallpaper.' Scroll down and set the margins-this will require LOTS of tinkering. Continue to scroll until you get to 'set image' choose image and hit save. It will change your wallpaper but you will see the weather icon on your home screen. Make sure 'lighten/darken background is set to OFF. That should do it.
    Thank you!

I do like this theme, and think I will give it a shot as I really like having BeWeather appear on my home page... yet I also like my wallpaper LOL

Lonnie
    07-09-12 02:52 PM
    I downloaded the theme and I do LIKE it! A couple of observations if I may:
    • I LOVE the semi-transparent menus! EXCELLENT!
    • I set the BeWeather Homescreen Wallpaper as instructed above (thank you!) It works either with the Clear or "Select Image" options. However, I am using Dragonfly Wallpaper changer program which changes my wallpaper at set times, and when I enable that it wipes out the BeWeather icon --- is there any work around or possibly a future enhancement?
    • The AM | PM indicator isn't working for me either
    Thank you for a great theme! And if there's anyway for the latter two bullet points to work that would be greatly appreciated!!

Lonnie
    07-10-12 08:12 AM
    I downloaded the theme and I do LIKE it! A couple of observations if I may:
    • I LOVE the semi-transparent menus! EXCELLENT!
    • I set the BeWeather Homescreen Wallpaper as instructed above (thank you!) It works either with the Clear or "Select Image" options. However, I am using Dragonfly Wallpaper changer program which changes my wallpaper at set times, and when I enable that it wipes out the BeWeather icon --- is there any work around or possibly a future enhancement?
    • The AM | PM indicator isn't working for me either
    Thank you for a great theme! And if there's anyway for the latter two bullet points to work that would be greatly appreciated!!

Lonnie
    That is an option in BW that the theme developer has no control over. Using the wallpaper option in BW requires a static image in order to work so if you are using any wp changer it will not work.
    07-10-12 10:03 AM
    That is an option in BW that the theme developer has no control over. Using the wallpaper option in BW requires a static image in order to work so if you are using any wp changer it will not work.
    I figured as much, but it was worth a shot

I worked around it by makeing the first row of icons visible and moving the BeWeather icon to the top row.

Now if only I could figure out why the AM|PM indicator isn't displaying.
    07-10-12 10:21 AM
    OMG! This morning, I had to do a double take, but the "AM" indicator magically appeared!!
    07-15-12 07:21 AM
    mine has not see ss. But got email from Walker there will be update soon!!
    Last edited by Cathyxx724; 07-15-12 at 09:09 AM.
    07-15-12 09:06 AM
    OMG! This morning, I had to do a double take, but the "AM" indicator magically appeared!!
    I spoke too soon I guess... Just looked now and it's gone again

I swear it was there two hours ago!
    07-15-12 09:09 AM
    Any target date for an update?

The AM|PM indicator hasn't shown up again since that brief moment in time.
    07-23-12 08:13 PM
    I purchased this theme yesterday and must say that I am impressed with its look and feel. Very fluid. I have no problem with the AM and PM showing up on my homescreen. I really like the clarity of the pop-up menu windows...nice look and a big improvement over the original BB theme.

Last edited by newcollector; 07-26-12 at 10:57 AM.
    07-26-12 10:43 AM
    I PM'd the developer some time ago without a response...I really like the banner and the menus...although the menus are a little too transparent when the BePopup windows pop-up. I would happily pay for the theme a second time if the transparency was adjusted, and if either the playbook or stock icons were an option. Again - the banner/notification area is gorgeous...really enhances the look of the UI.
    07-27-12 12:27 PM
    I'm happy (at least so far) that with the AT&T 7.1 upgrade that I installed last night that the AM|PM indicators are displaying!
    09-21-12 02:22 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD