hey i just got a reply yesterday from RIM on Twitter,that it is still in the works and they are hoping to release it ASAP! good news it is coming

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    09-06-12 06:14 PM
    troshs, have a little faith. RIM will not leave us OS 7 users in the dust. We are the future BB10 owners, so they will keep supporting 7. As older OSes disappear, BB10 and 7 will be the mainstays for years to come.

Now that we have the official word that Theme Builder 7 is "asap", we will be getting some theme love soon. Remember RIM is naturally focused on turning things around with BB10, but they have not forsaken, forgotten, or abandoned OS7 (or us).

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    09-07-12 08:43 AM
    That's a very rosy way to look at it...

Think back...they said themes WOULD NOT WORK ON OS7...some bs about liquid graphics breaking the theme engines :/

and ASAP coming from RIM is about as good as an offer to buy ocean front property in Arizona

It was possible 10 months ago...

I welcome the tools, but will not be waiting up late at night for the announcement.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    tsells and jaydee5799 like this.
    09-07-12 02:26 PM
    Nice to hear that the "official" Theme Builder will be coming out but really? I have been more than satisfied with the fine themes that have been released already. I have a hard time cutting my installed list of OS7 themes to 15...there are so many excellent ones available...WITHOUT TB7.

So let's see what advances TB7 allows. If I know the theme developers here, it will be magic!
    09-07-12 05:52 PM
    Nice to hear that the "official" Theme Builder will be coming out but really? I have been more than satisfied with the fine themes that have been released already. I have a hard time cutting my installed list of OS7 themes to 15...there are so many excellent ones available...WITHOUT TB7.

So let's see what advances TB7 allows. If I know the theme developers here, it will be magic!
    Lucky you but for people with 9850/60 and 9810 don't get as much theme love as the 990/9930. The release of TB7 would increase the amount of themes on these devices. Not to mention the invisible folder bug would be fixed(hopefully).
    09-07-12 09:13 PM
    Lucky you but for people with 9850/60 and 9810 don't get as much theme love as the 990/9930. The release of TB7 would increase the amount of themes on these devices. Not to mention the invisible folder bug would be fixed(hopefully).
    that is the truth ! the 9810 is the last one to get new themes if at all- mostly not at all. 9900/9930 has had more than 7or 8 themes to are 1 !! We are still waiting for jelly berry and 2 other s by drkapprentise It is disappointing to say the least!!!!!
    09-08-12 12:02 PM
    Thats what I've been saying. Every time there is a theme roundup there are tons of themes for other phones but the Torches are almost always left out. Nobody wants to build the themes for a bigger screen without TB7. If you ever notice how slowly this part of the forum updates and how quickly the rest is moving...*sigh* I guess I at least have a good solid phone to use.
    09-11-12 09:54 AM
    Thats what I've been saying. Every time there is a theme roundup there are tons of themes for other phones but the Torches are almost always left out. Nobody wants to build the themes for a bigger screen without TB7. If you ever notice how slowly this part of the forum updates and how quickly the rest is moving...*sigh* I guess I at least have a good solid phone to use.
    yes great phone - I love my torch9810. I but hate how we are left out of new themes that seem to pour out for the 9900 and other OS 7 phones
    09-11-12 11:35 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD