hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows the date which theme builder 7 will be released so we can get an easier time creating themes.
    03-08-12 03:14 PM
    10 chars
    Blacklatino likes this.
    03-08-12 03:44 PM
    Some say mid-2012...
    03-08-12 08:16 PM
    My vote is never...they are moving forward to BB10...and not looking back

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-09-12 04:14 AM
    I heard mid-2012 too but I thought we would have at least been hearing about some progress
    03-09-12 05:24 AM
    A rumor came through that said it would be Q2 (June?) for a release. Despite BB10's coming out soon, I think it will be released because many many people will still be rocking the OS7 devices. Time will tell.
    04-25-12 02:25 PM
    I do hope its available soon
    04-26-12 06:04 AM
    Most have probably forgotten about it.
    04-26-12 11:06 AM
    I haven't forgotten. A good example of the chaos at RIM - months after OS7 is released there is still no theme-builder.
    04-26-12 11:14 AM
    I haven't forgotten. A good example of the chaos at RIM - months after OS7 is released there is still no theme-builder.
    LOL. Well. Most, should move on and enjoy the themes that are available. Besides, if you have an OS7 device how could you "not" remember...and decide to move on? At this point, RIM has bigger issues to fix than an OS7 themebuilder.
    04-26-12 11:47 AM
    You're absolutely right about that. They are a company going very fast in the wrong direction, and I seriously wonder if they will still be around in five years. Even if they are, this whole situation makes it likely that the 9810 will be my last blackberry, and I bet a lot of people feel the same way.
    LOL. Well. Most, should move on and enjoy the themes that are available. Besides, if you have an OS7 device how could you "not" remember...and decide to move on? At this point, RIM has bigger issues to fix than an OS7 themebuilder.
    04-26-12 03:48 PM
    You're absolutely right about that. They are a company going very fast in the wrong direction, and I seriously wonder if they will still be around in five years. Even if they are, this whole situation makes it likely that the 9810 will be my last blackberry, and I bet a lot of people feel the same way.
    Let me clarify. By moving on, I meant moving on and not stressing over the thememaker. I make it a rule in life to not give a sh*t about situations beyond my control and that I cannot change. The release of the OS7 thememaker is one of those situations. Now for the other comments. I don't defend/bash RIM or any other devices. Yes, RIM is in the process of getting "it' together. Will BB10 bring back those that have left BlackBerry while plugging the hole to stop others from leaving? Maybe, maybe not. But, for some that get a "hard-on" everytime someone post yet another negative article about RIM, it will never/ever be enough. RIM only has RIM to blame. Bad decisions are never that bad....as long as they were still making money for the shareholders. RIM became fat, cocky and forgot about what the letters stood for- "RESEARCH IN MOTION".......even as the smartphone industry had already caught up and was gearing up to pass them. I still own 5 of 8 personal BlackBerries and have utilized up to six different types thru my job. So, I love and prefer BlackBerries.... even after owning an iPhone that I don't consider a toy. But, it's also not a BlackBerry. I truly believe the next BlackBerries will be totally awesome. The others companies see RIM as a sleeping giant and they will have to be to get back some of what was lost. Now, it's up to RIM as to when they're going to wake the h#ll up....and how much noise they're going to make.
    nfsw likes this.
    04-26-12 10:02 PM
    I'm not talking about the future. I'm no prophet. I'm talking about now. How many different phones is RIM making or planning - what resources are being poured into that effort? But to look after existing users who want to enhance their BB experience with a different theme, not enough resources are available.
    04-26-12 10:31 PM
    I'm not talking about the future. I'm no prophet. I'm talking about now. How many different phones is RIM making or planning - what resources are being poured into that effort? But to look after existing users who want to enhance their BB experience with a different theme, not enough resources are available.
    There are some awesome themes available and made without the themebuilder.........right now. No sense in missing out because of what may or may not ever be released. But, I agree. The dissappointment was felt throughout the OS7 device owners. Most have moved on. Others are still holding a candle and looking out the window.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 04-26-12 at 11:41 PM.
    04-26-12 11:36 PM
    The real bad part is RIM maybe a huge mistake in this whole process, and showed no sense of urgency at all to try to fix it and make it right. I would prefer to stick with a Blackberry, but when a company shows such little concern for their existing customer base, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
    eliirodz likes this.
    04-27-12 03:52 PM
    The real bad part is RIM maybe a huge mistake in this whole process, and showed no sense of urgency at all to try to fix it and make it right. I would prefer to stick with a Blackberry, but when a company shows such little concern for their existing customer base, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

I totally agree. I could see a lot of OS7 BlackBerry owners - whether novice or old timers(like me) possibly moving to something other than BlackBerry for this very reasons stated on here. Makes my d*mn eye start twitching again when I think about the "so what", "like it or leave it" attitude displayed surrounding these solid devices. If only they were released 2/3 years ago.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    04-28-12 12:07 AM
    There are some awesome themes available and made without the themebuilder.........right now. No sense in missing out because of what may or may not ever be released. But, I agree. The dissappointment was felt throughout the OS7 device owners. Most have moved on. Others are still holding a candle and looking out the window.

I had some awesome OS5 and OS6 themes that I would like to rock on my 9810....

How can I make a theme without themebuilder?
    04-28-12 12:53 AM
    I had some awesome OS5 and OS6 themes that I would like to rock on my 9810....

How can I make a theme without themebuilder?

Go to the sources and PM the guys that have started threads for their themes and ask for their advice. I don't make themes.

04-28-12 01:12 AM
    I would love to stick with Blackberry, their outage that occurred that pissed off enterprise employees is something that will happen normally, it can't be perfect all the time. And now due to the fact that it did happen, BB is getting a bad name. I just think that OS7 just being released, and them saying BB 10 is coming rather soon....I think they are getting frantic. Hopefully they put out some support for OS7 because not everyone has the money to get new phones so often.
    eliirodz and mobi900 like this.
    05-05-12 11:09 PM
    any news/update on TB7 ?
    07-21-12 09:08 AM
    any news/update on TB7 ?
    Not that I've seen.
    07-22-12 07:56 AM
    any news/update on TB7 ?
    There is this post in a thread here about wanting more 9810 themes:

i saw on one of my BB FB pages yesterday a conversation between OS7 user and a BB rep,and he absolutely promised that Theme Builder 7 is close to being released! i hope he was not just yanking our chain!

We do know the closed beta has been out for a while, so all we can do is have faith and patience and hope it is sooner than later.
    08-04-12 10:30 AM
    Yeah. I would still like to see what some of our great themers could do with the required tools. Their best would become totally awesome themes.

08-07-12 06:00 PM
    I seriously doubt theme builder 7 will be released any time soon...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-07-12 06:15 PM
    Well like I said above...we OS7 users were forgotten about...all because something bad happened and pissed off the business customers....even OS6 has more support than we do. And now BB 10...they won't do anything between now and then, and when BB10 comes out there is absolutely no hope for us 7 users...I consider myself left in the dust.
    eliirodz and ..Steve.. like this.
    08-11-12 12:40 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD