- CrackBerry Addict
- 516 Posts
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-01-2013, 09:27 AM #2
- 428 Posts
The pictures I like best for the PlayBook have a simple foreground and all design in the upper portion. Then the icons show off better against the plain portion. For example, for January I am am using a picture of our front yard. It has smooth snow on the lower half of the picture then the upper half has trees and a deer coming into the yard. Works perfect. I am not sure if that would work in BB10?
- 01-05-2013, 03:34 PM #4
Personally, I like pictures # 4 and 6 in your screenshots above. I think a dark wall would look best.
When will it be ready for the 9810?
Last edited by BBNewB5; 01-06-2013 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Additional comment
- By Shao128 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-25-2012, 05:45 PM
- By MarkInTombstone in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2011, 09:15 PM
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2011, 01:38 PM
- By NevadaJake in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2010, 03:29 PM
- By MMB916 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2007, 05:28 PM