- CrackBerry Addict
01-01-13, 10:27 AM #2
- 587 Posts
The pictures I like best for the PlayBook have a simple foreground and all design in the upper portion. Then the icons show off better against the plain portion. For example, for January I am am using a picture of our front yard. It has smooth snow on the lower half of the picture then the upper half has trees and a deer coming into the yard. Works perfect. I am not sure if that would work in BB10?
- 01-05-13, 04:34 PM #4
Personally, I like pictures # 4 and 6 in your screenshots above. I think a dark wall would look best.
When will it be ready for the 9810?
Last edited by BBNewB5; 01-06-13 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Additional comment
- By Shao128 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-25-12, 06:45 PM
- By MarkInTombstone in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-11, 10:15 PM
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 6Last Post: 01-28-11, 02:38 PM
- By NevadaJake in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 5Last Post: 11-01-10, 04:29 PM
- By MMB916 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-07, 06:28 PM