Don't get me wrong, much respect to everyone making 9810 themes without theme builder, but can anyone make a fully functuinal theme that doesent have the stock tabs. I used to be addicted to themes and hate the stock one that comrs on the BB.
    01-08-12 01:52 AM
    Don't get me wrong, much respect to everyone making 9810 themes without theme builder, but can anyone make a fully functuinal theme that doesent have the stock tabs. I used to be addicted to themes and hate the stock one that comrs on the BB.
    Have you looked at Skinned? Not so stock and really nice. I doubt you'll see many nonstock themes till ThemeBuilder comes out. Manually coding is trial and error, thus very time consuming.
    01-08-12 09:35 AM
    I did, but there were issues with the OS I had. But I loved the theme though. Like a breath of fresh air!
    01-09-12 03:11 AM
    I did, but there were issues with the OS I had. But I loved the theme though. Like a breath of fresh air!
    Molson has put a lot of work into it. I'm assuming your issues are icons not showing inside folders. If I'm right, the names are highlighted at the top. When the app you want shows that way, hit the trackpad and the app will open as it always does.
    molson0 likes this.
    01-09-12 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD