Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Yahoo mail on blackberry 9810

Can anyone help, I have a torch9810, gmail works fine but yahoo will not pull in new emails, i can send yahoo emails from phone but not receive them. I am on the ATT network and have talked to tech support, they couldnt help me so if anyone has any suggestions id appreciate it.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,262 Global Posts
    PIN
    PINned to The Shepherd!

Quote Originally Posted by m c2 View Post
    Can anyone help, I have a torch9810, gmail works fine but yahoo will not pull in new emails, i can send yahoo emails from phone but not receive them. I am on the ATT network and have talked to tech support, they couldnt help me so if anyone has any suggestions id appreciate it.
    The only thing I can suggest is delete the account on your phone and, then, set it up fresh. I just followed the directions as I set it up and it's been working for over a year.
    More thoughts at Bill's Spiritual Musings. http://www.bills-musings.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts

Default Yahoo mail on blackberry 9810

i would suggest resend service books. that may help. i use google and yahoo email with no problem. ask tech help to go over your settings and connect you to rim with a service ticket if nothing works. i have att and got help from rim when att connected me to them when i insisted. that always fixed everything.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    David in Durham (12-17-2012) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,262 Global Posts
    PIN
    PINned to The Shepherd!

Quote Originally Posted by tapioca770 View Post
    i would suggest resend service books. that may help. i use google and yahoo email with no problem. ask tech help to go over your settings and connect you to rim with a service ticket if nothing works. i have att and got help from rim when att connected me to them when i insisted. that always fixed everything.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    I'll second that. And one other bit of info for the op -- don't call RIM tech support yourself. That costs on a per incident basis. But, if the carrier connects you, it's carrier requested and free for as many calls as necessary to resolve the issue. Once you have a carrier requested support ticket, you can call directly for any subsequent followup on that ticket and issue.
    More thoughts at Bill's Spiritual Musings. http://www.bills-musings.com