- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Urgent, need silver product for edge scratches of my bb torch 9810
Hello, I have little doubt for my phone.
I recently (a month ago) purchased a new BB Torch 9810 silver that work very well and I really like it however two days ago I bought a leather case for the phone to protect it and after using for 48hrs I've seen two little scratches on the left where the AT&T logo is, it's just a little scratches but i don't want see it, I am looking for the same silver that BB are using for Torch to cover scratches. So if you have where I can buy it or any ideas let me know it's urgent....
- 12-15-2012, 08:32 PM #3
You might want to do some searches on the forums about this. I read on here a while ago that the AT&T logo can be scraped off with a copper penny and that it will come completely off and leave no scratches But I wouldn't try that. I can't vouch for it but I believe the logo can be removed and if the scratch is on the logo, that will be removed too. I'll look and see if I can find anything about it on here and I'll post if I find it. In the meantime, check out this post from last year on CB. Good luck.
Cleaner look, took off carrier LOGO!!
- By tcasey79 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2011, 03:16 PM
- By tcasey79 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2011, 03:16 PM
- By kjcthegreat in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2011, 12:32 AM
- By justlovejoy in forum Business UsersReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2009, 09:43 PM
- By bigboiben783 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 12Last Post: 01-28-2009, 02:21 AM