CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Updated OS, now cannot get Visual Voicemail working

I ran the full operating system update. Took about an hour and now everything but visual voicemail is working. When I opened the icon it told me to call voicemail for setup, and showed the button to do so. So when I touched that, it took me to the voicemail system and simply played my messages. I went through all the menus in voicemail and found nothing to trigger VVM. So now the VVM screen reads, "A network issue has interrupted your VVM setup."

Anyone run into this and have a fix? Thank you!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,385 Global Posts

You have to go to set up options and click on visual voice mail. Once on it will prompt you to enter your id and password and greeting in that order ( I think) and once it done you should be up and running.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts

Default Updated OS, now cannot get Visual Voicemail working

the same thing happened to me when i update ota. i fixed as described. att confirmed that many people had problems who updated ota instead of with a computer. i have other problems as well and was advised to redo the update using a computer

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,328 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.

This happened to me as well, but it my case, it was an issue on AT&T's side. A quick call to their customer service and it was back up for me. However, go1ndr nailed the instructions in his post; those are the exact same steps I use.
    Z10|AT&T
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Thanks all. BBNewB5, I guess (groan) I will have to call. Even when I go through setup options, it reverts to the same menu I mentioned in the first post. Thanks!
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    22,403 Global Posts
    PIN
    "Runs with Scissors"

I had the same problem after updating the OS ota. I got on the AT&T website, and searched for my problem. It took me to solutions and it was suggested to get the myA&T app. I just now downloaded the app, and within that app, was able to reset my password (which is what I forgot). Now it's up and running and life is good.
    (BBM # 5)
    CB 5K 50K,100K 500K Challenge Thread