Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By go1ndr
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Exclamation Trouble with uploading videos

So I'm trying to put a video from my Blackberry to my computer (Windows) and I did the normal thing on Blackberry desktop where I just uploaded it from there, but when I went in my documents to find it, it was there but when I played it it was nothing, just black. It said it was nine minutes long, it said its size, it just wouldn't play anything. Nothing was there. I tried uploading it to youtube from my phone, but that failed, I tried just using windows to import all my pictures and videos on to my computer, but it still ended up just being a black video. The video is too long to send anywhere, so is there some way I can cut it in half? I just have no idea what to do and it's a huge assignment in my sociology class, so anyone out there PLEASE HELP!!!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,551 Global Posts

Hi there! Probably a silly question but do you have your device set to mass storage mode? I have never done this so I'm not sure but I found this thread for you on a BB forum and also saw posts on here (CB) about this so it my be the answer as to why you are not seeing the video--again, I don't know for sure and hope someone else with the knowledge pops on to help you. In the meantime, check out this link on the BB forums to see if this will be of help. Once on the link, click on the link in the answer by the moderator. Good luck and keep us posted as to how it goes. uploading video to computer file - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    Mecca EL likes this.