Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    927 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Torrent Application?

Is there any aplication available to download torrents onto my device?

Please help
    CrackBerry Genius

In a word, No.

H*ll there is only a handful of ways to do it on the playbook. Not sure why anyone would want to torrent on a phone either.
    Cell Phone History:
    Motorola Bag phone > Motorola Star Tac gen1 > Motorola Star Tac gen 2 > Motorola Razr > BlackBerry Pearl > Iphone gen1 > BlackBerry Curve > BlackBerry Torch > BlackBerry Torch II > BlackBerry Bold 9900 > BlackBerry Z10

If you think my post helped you, please click the "Thanks" button over there!! -->
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts

You may be able to download a torrent using BitLet - the BitTorrent Applet. It is a website that lets you run torrents through your browser. I have used it on friends computers who don't have or want a Bit Torrent client., but not on my BB. Worst case scenario: it doesn't work.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    290b707c

going to be harder and harder with the US anti piracy laws and shutting down the big companies now... first mega upload and I hard a couple more yesterday?
    Crackberry addict as of Feb 2, 2009.
    Telus Plan $37.70 plus tax: 250 dt, unlim E/W 6 pm, unlim text/photo/video messaging, CID, VM, 1 gb,
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2897531A

Yes, i recently downloaded a very underdeveloped one for my 9900. MobTorrent. It's currently on ver 1.1 with what seems to be a dropped project. Not sure how it'll run on a 9810 though. It comes in a .jar file which can be installed.
    -Arthur