- CrackBerry Newbie
- 7 Posts
Torch touch screen not working
My Torch 9810 touch screen is not working properly. It will work for a few minutes after I do a battery pull. I downgraded my OS, and it worked for a few minutes. Then I re-upgraded, and again, the same few minutes of functionality. I can't get to an app without hitting the trackball button. I can't maximize my screen while surfing the net. Any ideas? Help, please!!
- CrackBerry Abuser
07-11-2013, 12:15 PM #2
- 124 Posts
I had same issues... I posted a thread about it... in the end I think it's a hardware issue. I gave up and bought a 9900Crackberry addict as of Feb 2, 2009.
Telus Plan $37.70 plus tax: 250 dt, unlim E/W 6 pm, unlim text/photo/video messaging, CID, VM, 1 gb,
- By sam00 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2011, 01:57 AM
- By rebellious-D in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 11Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:52 PM
- By chris.maitland in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 16Last Post: 05-18-2011, 12:24 PM
- By Road1974 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2009, 12:57 PM
- By HorizonXP in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 18Last Post: 07-09-2009, 09:04 PM