Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    699 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Torch 9810 available on T-Mobile again =)

I just logged into my account since i am due 4 an upgrade and i clicked on the list of available devices and the Torch 9810 magically appeared on the list. The 9810 wasn't there last week when i checked, but it is now. Good news i hope to all the people who missed out on the 9810 the first time around.
    CrackBerry User

Huh. That's strange. T-Mobile EOL'd the 9810 months ago back when I was on the verge of getting one. Oh well, maybe I'll get it this time around. I had thought they took it away too quicky. Thanks for the 411.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Safety or stick?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryFan2009 View Post
    I just logged into my account since i am due 4 an upgrade and i clicked on the list of available devices and the Torch 9810 magically appeared on the list. The 9810 wasn't there last week when i checked, but it is now. Good news i hope to all the people who missed out on the 9810 the first time around.
    I checked TMobile's site in the US and there are only three BlackBerries listed:
    the 9360, 9780, and the 9900. No 9810 listed anywhere in the new phones that I could find.
    Torch 9800, 9810, STL 100-3 Z10, 10.3.1.1151
    Blackberry Playbook 32gb
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    975 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newcollector View Post
    I checked TMobile's site in the US and there are only three BlackBerries listed:
    the 9360, 9780, and the 9900. No 9810 listed anywhere in the new phones that I could find.
    Yeah, same here..that is odd.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    699 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

I believe when you make a purchase, T-Mobile.com would require you to create an account and i believe once you log in, one will be able to see it. It is not listed on their homepage when one clicks PHONES. It doesnt appear there. It appeared inside when i logged in my account to check my upgrade status. Maybe you can call telesales and see if they're offering the device through that platform?
    CrackBerry Abuser

I checked my daughter's upgrade options and the 9810 was listed...
    CrackBerry Master

Yep, it is there once you log into your account. I just checked it. Perhaps they have a lot in their inventory and they need to move them.
    Passport 10.3.0.1418 on TMO and PB 64GB
    CrackBerry User

Default Torch 9810 available on T-Mobile again =)

Whether its over stock or not, I see this as an amazing opportunity for T-Mo to get this great device in more people's hands. Hopefully they'll change out the slippery silver "mesh" back for the functional and imho better looking black battery door found on the 9800. I haven't fumbled my device since i made the adjustment .

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810
    CrackBerry Abuser

The problem for T-Mobile is the price I saw... I got the 9810 WAY cheaper on AT&T...
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    699 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

Yeah, I'm due 4 a new 2 year upgrade & the device is 199.99 with a full discount. I'm shocked T-Mobile didn't try 2 sell it at the 49.99 price point 2 compete with AT&T. Now that that AT&T/T-Mobile merger is officially finished, they new 2 do a price drop 2 compete.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    975 Global Posts

That's interesting that the price is going up.. I noticed on AT&T if you go to there website, it's showing the 9810 for 99$ for new service, when it started out at 49$..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    2BD01FD1

I got my 9810 the day after it launched, and it really is a great phone. There was absolutely zero marketing done by RIM or T-Mobile for it at launch or anytime after, which is disappointing because after at&t having the exclusive on the original Torch for so long, I would have thought T-Mobile would have shown off its newest BlackBerry offering.

Sean

Twitter: @SeanKelleher
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    927 Global Posts
    PIN

It is maybe coming back cauz the torch might support OS10. You never know

Prices have also increased
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    840 Global Posts
    PIN
    2ab5b28f

It's gone again.
    Left BlackBerry in May 2014 after very poor customer service and poor build quality. Had been a BlackBerry user since 2007 with the BlackBerry Pearl 8100.
    Now rocking a HTC One M8.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

None of the BB7 devices will support BB10 because the specs required to run are too high.

CrackBerry Newbie

Default Re: Torch 9810 available on T-Mobile again =)

Disappearing, reappearing phone. Looks like it is back again as of two days ago - Latest News | T-Mobile | T-Mobile Announces Upcoming Availability of the BlackBerry Torch 9810
    CrackBerry Abuser

I just checked on THU, NOV 8, 2012 5:23:18 PM for my T-Mobile upgrade options and it did not show up... For anybody wondering, it's a really great BlackBerry overall - highly recommended if it shows up on T-Mobile upgrade for you...
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Safety or stick?

Is it a refurbished phone that is reappearing, or a new one.
    Torch 9800, 9810, STL 100-3 Z10, 10.3.1.1151
    Blackberry Playbook 32gb
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,262 Global Posts
    PIN
    PINned to The Shepherd!

Quote Originally Posted by darogers View Post
    That's interesting that the price is going up.. I noticed on AT&T if you go to there website, it's showing the 9810 for 99$ for new service, when it started out at 49$..

I got mine at $49, but it's been $99 for quite awhile.
    More thoughts at Bill's Spiritual Musings. http://www.bills-musings.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,262 Global Posts
    PIN
    PINned to The Shepherd!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryFan2009 View Post
    Yeah, I'm due 4 a new 2 year upgrade & the device is 199.99 with a full discount. I'm shocked T-Mobile didn't try 2 sell it at the 49.99 price point 2 compete with AT&T. Now that that AT&T/T-Mobile merger is officially finished, they new 2 do a price drop 2 compete.
    Are you saying the discounted price is $199.99 or that the upgrade is discounted from $199.99 to something lower? What is the price without any discounts?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,262 Global Posts
    PIN
    PINned to The Shepherd!

Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    Are you saying the discounted price is $199.99 or that the upgrade is discounted from $199.99 to something lower? What is the price without any discounts?
    Never mind. I missed the post with the link to the press release. I was actually interested in what they'd charge for the phone without contract or upgrade. Simple Mobile is looking nicer and nicer for my wallet. At the right price, a T-Mo unlocked 9810 would be my ideal choice.