Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    ask
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    CrackBerry User

was disappointed in the browser
    happy about the keyboard, interested to see if the touchpad is that much better

hopefully the browser was poor just due to old/dated os. although i coulda sworn ive seen older 9900 videos that had more impressive browser showcasing
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,009 Global Posts

I saw the video and the difference between 624MHz and 1.2GHz CPU was very little, maybe OS 7 isn't optimized yet. But the virtual chiclet style keyboard looks nicer which would be easier to see what you're pressing while typing.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,049 Global Posts
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    24B5591D

1 actually started loading even before the battery was unplugged in the 2, so it actually had a head start...
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    10,873 Global Posts

I believe that this link takes one to the article or blog site. I would like to see the video. Did I miss something in trying to view it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Master

"Screen resolution, of course, measured diagonally" -- what?!
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Safety or stick?

He meant screen size.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,101 Global Posts

for me the iphone 5 is higher in rank over the 9810 or 9860.but the 9860 is becoming a hot commodity.as many said already,the 9810 is what the 9800 should have been.its like going from a 9700 to 9780 but this time you get the beefed up processor and liquid graphics.i passed on the iphone 4 because of its feel but the iphone 5 has my full divided attention.it is totally in my consideration.i have been against iphones for a long time but now i realize why people like what it has to offer.its my decision to make,i am going to make it wisely and precisely.