Rogers has "Red Hot Deal" on Torch 9810
Anyone interested, you can get a Torch 9810 through Rogers on a ONE year contract for only $52.xx!!!! Steal of a deal I say! I'm waiting for parts for my Bold 9780, when come in, I think I'll sell it and grab me a nice new OS7 device!
Last edited by QC_Al; 12-08-2012 at 04:25 PM. Reason: threw an emoticon where I didn't want one (LOL)
Ah, the thought of a contract isn't ideal. However, you're getting a Bold 9900 (essentially) for 1/3 the term AND (IMHO) RIM will be handing out good incentives to upgrade to a BB10 device and the newer your device, the larger the incentive may be...it might just work out in your favour in the long term.
Yes, according to the site you need to choose one of those plans. I will take a guess and say that if you contact Rogers directly (via phone or in store) and you're already on a BB plan, you could prolly payout any early upgrade fee (if applicable) and just add a year to your current contract.
- By nagaraj_gn in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 21Last Post: 03-11-2013, 12:31 PM
- By AshDizzle in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 12Last Post: 02-27-2013, 11:54 PM
- By moe1up in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2011, 06:22 PM
- By wiggy11 in forum BlackBerry 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2011, 08:00 PM
- By ElToucan in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2011, 12:33 PM