Rogers has "Red Hot Deal" on Torch 9810
Anyone interested, you can get a Torch 9810 through Rogers on a ONE year contract for only $52.xx!!!! Steal of a deal I say! I'm waiting for parts for my Bold 9780, when come in, I think I'll sell it and grab me a nice new OS7 device!
Last edited by QC_Al; 12-08-12 at 05:25 PM. Reason: threw an emoticon where I didn't want one (LOL)
Ah, the thought of a contract isn't ideal. However, you're getting a Bold 9900 (essentially) for 1/3 the term AND (IMHO) RIM will be handing out good incentives to upgrade to a BB10 device and the newer your device, the larger the incentive may be...it might just work out in your favour in the long term.
- 12-09-12, 06:27 PM #4
Too bad it involves a minimum contract of $55/month. If it was on a $25/month, that's a different story. Maybe worth it if you have a pre-OS7 phone but want to wait for a BB10 slider, which might take a bit longer to come out.
Yes, according to the site you need to choose one of those plans. I will take a guess and say that if you contact Rogers directly (via phone or in store) and you're already on a BB plan, you could prolly payout any early upgrade fee (if applicable) and just add a year to your current contract.
- By nagaraj_gn in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 21Last Post: 03-11-13, 01:31 PM
- By AshDizzle in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 12Last Post: 02-28-13, 12:54 AM
- By moe1up in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 4Last Post: 11-19-11, 07:22 PM
- By wiggy11 in forum BlackBerry 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-21-11, 09:00 PM
- By ElToucan in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 1Last Post: 10-08-11, 01:33 PM