Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,543 Global Posts
    PIN
    T of Beer Please

Quote Originally Posted by daintylady View Post
    I think I can't still open a case with the seller since I have had it since March, can I?
    I don't know. You will have to check with ebay, I think.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi I am having the same exact problem. I bought 2 phones off of eBay, and the blackberry bold 9900 get's stuck at reconnecting to jvm in bb desktop software. What should I do? I have not touched the other phone yet because I plugged it into charger and it gives me the same battery picture that was posted above. The White battery with the lighting bolt. Please help me out here. I would really like these device up and running. Any help would be appreciated very much, thank you!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    927 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by JShakil View Post
    Hi I am having the same exact problem. I bought 2 phones off of eBay, and the blackberry bold 9900 get's stuck at reconnecting to jvm in bb desktop software. What should I do? I have not touched the other phone yet because I plugged it into charger and it gives me the same battery picture that was posted above. The White battery with the lighting bolt. Please help me out here. I would really like these device up and running. Any help would be appreciated very much, thank you!
    Let it charge
    Don't forget to press the LIKE Button Follow me on Twitter : @Rohil_ShahBL 7.1 Ultimate Hybrid
    CrackBerry User

Neh, doesn't work.
    <3
    CrackBerry Newbie

Heyy i have this problem plz help me fast
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,005 Global Posts

Default Re: Reconnecting to JVM constantly fails! How do I fix this?

Looks like you're pretty FAST yourself. I got dizzy watching that video. LOL
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,747 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)

reload the os using app loader of bb desktop
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Error 507 and Reconnecting to JVM constantly fails! Blackberry 9320

Finally after following this thread and a million others to get past a failed OS installation
    I did everything and nothing worked until I had changed the USB Root Hub settings in Device Manager
    Properties>Power Management>Allow Computer to turn off this device to save power ensure this is ticked for every USB Root Hub
    also ensure that you connect to the PC to a main USB port in the back of the machine

Things that worked
    !. Removing the battery to make DM or AppLoader recognise the Blackberry (and also if soft reset does not work)
    2. Reinserting the battery once past that fail point
    3. Disconnecting the USB cable when JVM reconnect fails and reconnecting the USB immediately Click Retry

This then allowed the phone to update and install the OS

Thanks for all of the previous tips I am sure if you are reading this you will have tried everything and failed
    make sure you keep trying!-)))
    Now to work out how to change the dead screen on the other one!!!
    tryfe likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

hi there
    im having some problems with my bb 8520

(fail to reconetc to jvm)

please i need help!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12