- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Problem setting up email accounts after switching device
I recently upgraded from a 9800 to a 9810 and transferred all my device information across using the Blackberry Desktop software.
During the transfer process, I was warned I would have to set these up again.
However, my email accounts icon now show (3) accounts as being set up - yet no accounts are set up?
When I try to add them up manually it says "cannot connect to the server' - even though I know the the information is correct.
Why is still showing (3) - and how do I overcome this conflict?
- CrackBerry User
02-12-13, 08:29 PM #2
- 90 Posts
I have had the same problem. Solution was to log into my wireless provider account online I.e. My-tmobile.com and tell it to move the accounts to the new device. You should also be able to call your wireless provider and get them to do it over the phone.
- By flipward in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 31Last Post: 11-01-15, 12:11 PM
- By m0rf3us in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 32Last Post: 02-24-12, 08:46 AM
- By Yomny in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 28Last Post: 04-02-10, 06:34 PM
- By Yomny in forum T-MobileReplies: 27Last Post: 02-28-10, 03:03 PM
- By greatgadsden in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-09, 04:14 PM