- CrackBerry User
- 24 Posts
PLEAES HELP!! trying to figure this out....
I have the latest operating system, and latest facebook ap. No upgrades available.
I have a few question about sync-ing.
When I installed the FACEBOOK ap, it synced my contact list with my facebook list. Though I must say not completely as not all entries on my facebook friends list are on my blackberry contact list. I have since added more friends to my facebook list and want to REFRESH my sync to have my blackberry reflect the additions.
1. HOW do I re-do a facebook sync to my contact list????
And on the topic of contact lists.
2. Is there a way to merge multiple entires on my blackberry?
3. what about exporting a blackberry contact list???
4. Is there a way to add my contact list from hotmail to blackberry???
Really what is the best way to have my hotmail and facebook come together into ONE ORGANIZED place and sync on my phone????
It cant be possible that I cant refresh my facebook list after I do an initial install.....
- 11-04-2012, 10:05 AM #2
Re: PLEAES HELP!! trying to figure this out....
Merging Multiple Books on a Berry - KB19704-Multiple Address Book contact lists are created on a BlackBerry smartphone causing issues with synchronization
Exporting a BB Contact List - KB24488-How to export contacts from a BlackBerry smartphone using BlackBerry Desktop Software 6
Sync contacts from Hotmail/Yahoo/GMail - KB22430-How to enable wireless contact synchronization with BlackBerry Internet Service
Link Hotmail to Facebook - Get started with Hotmail - Microsoft WindowsCuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
Z10 (v10.2.x.xxx Rogers), Playbook (v188.8.131.524) | Rooted SGS IV
- By BIG CAT 7 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:06 PM
- By chrwiski in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2009, 12:31 PM
- By Firebladz in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 8Last Post: 08-04-2009, 03:08 PM
- By cyberwolf in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2009, 07:07 PM
- By scarlettpumpkin in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2008, 12:06 PM