- CrackBerry User
- 23 Posts
when i try to text pictures, they take forever. i noticed when i was emailing them that the size they 'originally' are, as i take them, is excessively larger than even the "large' size. how do i change this?
Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-02-2013, 07:58 PM #2
- 285 Posts
- Ask for it.
I assume you mean that you're talking about pictures you take with your camera? I have mine set so that the pictures I take are closely big enough to be my computer wallpaper (which is 1080p). If you're having trouble sending those pictures, its probably because of the size itself (higher quality/bigger picture requires a lot more data). Go to your camera, hit your menu button, go to options, and under there it should say Image Size. Take it down a notch or two. Pictures won't be as huge and might not take as long to send. If I'm on the wrong track, sorry and feel free to let me know Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
*Blackberry By Choice!*
- By Javawheel in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 10-19-2009, 12:31 PM
- By ms82xp in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2009, 04:29 PM
- By tim k in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2008, 07:25 PM
- By rbrais in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2008, 04:58 PM
- By Hi-Definition in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2008, 03:42 PM