- CrackBerry Abuser
- 144 Posts
Is this new or am I crazy? 9810 OS 184.108.40.2061
I went to download the newest OS listed on Crackberry (220.127.116.116) and found they were offering a download for 18.104.22.1681 instead.
Oh the URL is: https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...0354E37BBF44A2
Edit: Nevermind. I'm just crazy and can't read apparently.
- CrackBerry Genius
11-23-2012, 01:51 AM #3
- 2,307 Posts
You can read. You just weren't reading correctly. LOLClick here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 running 10.1.0.2342 with 0 Random Reboots
- CrackBerry Newbie
11-24-2012, 09:49 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Excuse me for dropping in, but saw OS 7.1 for torch 9810. Don't know bout anyone else, but OS 7.1 is f__kin' garbage (in my opinion)...it has done nothing more than screwed up my phone ~ it runs slower, doubled contacts, wiped out email accounts...and on & on. Been trying to get back to OS 7.0 ever since. Any help out there???
- CrackBerry User
11-25-2012, 12:56 PM #5
- 24 Posts
After you connect your phone to the CPU go to BlackBerry Desktop Software, then click Device, then Update. You will get a pop-up , and you have there a button - view other versions. Click it, and then you will get all the version availble for your phone. Just click the one you want, and then click install.
- By zoso2 in forum BlackBerry 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2011, 11:30 AM
- By belfastdispatcher in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2010, 11:17 AM
- By kgdakid in forum IntroductionsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-12-2008, 09:56 AM
- By beja in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 43Last Post: 02-08-2008, 11:49 PM
- By miguel_loves_jesus in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2007, 03:20 PM