- CrackBerry Abuser
- 157 Posts
Is this new or am I crazy? 9810 OS 188.8.131.521
I went to download the newest OS listed on Crackberry (184.108.40.2066) and found they were offering a download for 220.127.116.111 instead.
Oh the URL is: https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...0354E37BBF44A2
Edit: Nevermind. I'm just crazy and can't read apparently.
- CrackBerry Newbie
11-24-2012, 10:49 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Excuse me for dropping in, but saw OS 7.1 for torch 9810. Don't know bout anyone else, but OS 7.1 is f__kin' garbage (in my opinion)...it has done nothing more than screwed up my phone ~ it runs slower, doubled contacts, wiped out email accounts...and on & on. Been trying to get back to OS 7.0 ever since. Any help out there???
- CrackBerry User
11-25-2012, 01:56 PM #5
- 24 Posts
After you connect your phone to the CPU go to BlackBerry Desktop Software, then click Device, then Update. You will get a pop-up , and you have there a button - view other versions. Click it, and then you will get all the version availble for your phone. Just click the one you want, and then click install.
- By zoso2 in forum BlackBerry 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2011, 12:30 PM
- By belfastdispatcher in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2010, 12:17 PM
- By kgdakid in forum IntroductionsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-12-2008, 10:56 AM
- By beja in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 43Last Post: 02-09-2008, 12:49 AM
- By miguel_loves_jesus in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2007, 04:20 PM