Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default New 9810: Call Log say NULL instead of number

Hey guys, I'm not a noob when it comes to BB, I have had every major model on AT&T since the 8800 was it?

Anyway, just got a 9810 from a 9800, did a full backup and restore on the new device, everything seems ok, except I noticed when I open my call logs, all the incoming and outgoing numbers say "null" under the contact name.....I can drill down into view history and get the number, but sometimes when you have a missed call it is nice to see it right there instead of looking deeper into details...

Is this an OS7 problem? I can't find any info on the web or this forum with a similar null problem.
    Blackberry Bold 9000
    AT&T Network
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

I just updated my 9810 to the 7.0 Bundle 2404 (v7.0.0.583). I'm now having the exact problem. The call log has the contact name but not the phone number. Under the contact name it has "Phone: null".

I suspect it has more to do with the back up and restore pre and post the install.

Anyone has a similar issue?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

I have a Bold 9900. Phone numbers show up in the mailbox, but Call Log shows name of contact but phone number "Null".
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    PM me....

Lightbulb Manually entered....

Have you tried to enter the number manually?
    Go into 'Options':
    • go to 'Device'
    • go to 'Advanced System Settings'
    • go to 'SIM Card'
    • press the BB menu button on your keypad and select 'Edit SIM Phone Number'
    • press 'OK' when finished and exit 'Options'

That should display your number when using the 'Phone' app.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default us iphone 4s call log showing number is null

us iphone 4s call log showing number is null what i do this problem give me solution