- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
never set password to Visual Voicemail, but now asking for password
I don't recall ever setting any password for the Visual Voicemail, but now it asks for a password anytime I listen to my VMs. If I enter any likely password, or a probable pre-set (1111, 0000, etc), it says invalid. If I try to set the password, it won't work.
- 02-22-2013, 03:36 PM #4
Actually, you need to call your provider and set it up initially--at least thats want we had to do here in CA/AT&T. Once you have the password set up, you won't need to use it again--it won't ask for it--but you should keep it stored as anytime you upgrade to a newer OS, you will need to input it again. I do it all the time as I update OS's whenever they come out. Give them a call and ask them to help you set it up. Good Luck.
- By bmwone in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 27Last Post: 03-04-2013, 05:22 AM
- By meganrob in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2009, 10:46 PM
- By johny bravo in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2009, 04:01 PM
- By rschwalbe in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2008, 12:38 PM
- By gsessons in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2008, 02:09 PM