- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
never set password to Visual Voicemail, but now asking for password
I don't recall ever setting any password for the Visual Voicemail, but now it asks for a password anytime I listen to my VMs. If I enter any likely password, or a probable pre-set (1111, 0000, etc), it says invalid. If I try to set the password, it won't work.
- 02-22-13, 04:36 PM #4
Actually, you need to call your provider and set it up initially--at least thats want we had to do here in CA/AT&T. Once you have the password set up, you won't need to use it again--it won't ask for it--but you should keep it stored as anytime you upgrade to a newer OS, you will need to input it again. I do it all the time as I update OS's whenever they come out. Give them a call and ask them to help you set it up. Good Luck.
- By bmwone in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 27Last Post: 03-04-13, 06:22 AM
- By meganrob in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-09, 11:46 PM
- By johny bravo in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-09, 05:01 PM
- By rschwalbe in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-08, 01:38 PM
- By gsessons in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 05-01-08, 03:09 PM