- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
My bb 9810 wont turn on or detect by windows.
last morning i charged it and listened to few songs and turned it off. all went ok . but next time when i try to turn it on nothing happened. i tried pulling battery out and reinstalling it. no results.
no display. no even that red light.
and when i plug it to my computer windows won't detect any device.
i am so confused and i don't know what to do.
what should i do?
please advice me........
- 02-11-13, 05:02 PM #4
i have a 9810.. for the past two or three days it has been repeatedly shutting off and rebooting at random times.. just last night the phone turn black and the red light will only blink four times... i obviously know the phone has bricked or been nuked.. i have read so many forums and they say the same thing, im doing exactly as they say to do using the loader, but theres is no connection whatsoever, what can i do to get this fixed? please help!
- By shiadonhakz in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 06-24-11, 02:04 PM
- By GPettrone10 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 02-12-11, 08:18 PM
- By gg1986 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-10, 12:11 PM
- By boo_ggerz in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 11Last Post: 09-25-09, 11:57 PM
- By BahkEm in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-09, 12:02 PM