my 9810 just starts playing music on its own
My BBTorch 9810 all of a sudden just starts playing music. It has done it about four times already in the last couple of hours, i pulled the battery already three times now to stop it, but it will still do it again a short time later.
- CrackBerry Genius
11-10-2012, 04:24 PM #2
- 4,206 Posts
Re: my 9810 just starts playing music on its own
is it the same tune, or different. Is your BBM set to automatically accept voice notes? Not sure of the BBM thing just something I am throwing out there.
8100> 8310> 9000> 9530> 9550> 9800> 9810> SGS3>Blackberry Z10
01-20-2013, 12:20 AM #10
- 6,087 Posts
- Channel PIN C0001C3B1
Is it good music or crap?Click here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.2.*.**** / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.*.****Subscribe to my Channel C0001C3B1 for my latest App Conversions running on my Z10
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-20-2013, 09:49 PM #11
- 292 Posts
- Ask for it.
My Pandora does that too. Sometimes it will freeze and won't shut down. If I know its a particularly bad day for Pandora (i.e. buttons disappearing, total lag, crashes) then I do a battery pull. Otherwise I will be at work explaining something to a customer and then loud techno music will blast from my pocket.The third fart, the judges cried, "He shat his pants, he's disqualified!"
- By Zabrak in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2009, 07:31 PM
- By MorningAngelus in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2009, 11:02 PM
- By gti418 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 11Last Post: 12-28-2008, 01:17 PM
- By bcelan in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2008, 02:16 PM
- By dawgmode in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 18Last Post: 05-09-2008, 01:21 PM