my 9810 just starts playing music on its own
My BBTorch 9810 all of a sudden just starts playing music. It has done it about four times already in the last couple of hours, i pulled the battery already three times now to stop it, but it will still do it again a short time later.
- 11-10-2012, 03:24 PM #2
Re: my 9810 just starts playing music on its own
is it the same tune, or different. Is your BBM set to automatically accept voice notes? Not sure of the BBM thing just something I am throwing out there.Samsung Galaxy SIII
** Any BlackBerry TS recommendations are from memory and only provided as reference.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-19-2013, 11:20 PM #10
- 2,224 Posts
Is it good music or crap?Click here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 running 10.1.0.1880 with 0 Random Reboots
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-20-2013, 08:49 PM #11
- 284 Posts
- Ask for it.
My Pandora does that too. Sometimes it will freeze and won't shut down. If I know its a particularly bad day for Pandora (i.e. buttons disappearing, total lag, crashes) then I do a battery pull. Otherwise I will be at work explaining something to a customer and then loud techno music will blast from my pocket. Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
*Blackberry By Choice!*
- By Zabrak in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2009, 06:31 PM
- By MorningAngelus in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2009, 10:02 PM
- By gti418 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 11Last Post: 12-28-2008, 12:17 PM
- By bcelan in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2008, 01:16 PM
- By dawgmode in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 18Last Post: 05-09-2008, 12:21 PM