Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default music from itunes

im wondering if somebody can give me a super dumbed down, step by step version, on how to get music from my itunes, on to my phone? (im a newb!)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry User

I believe if you download BB Link they will be in the music list. Then just use the supplied usb cable to drag an drop.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,556 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sleerchiarot View Post
    im wondering if somebody can give me a super dumbed down, step by step version, on how to get music from my itunes, on to my phone? (im a newb!)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    I have a 9810 and when I synced it I first tried to do it from a folder on my desktop that had about 7500 songs in it. I decided to make a sub-folder with only 300 songs that I wanted for working out in the gym. I tried to move the songs to my BB using DM with Windows Media Player. Didn't work well and made a ton of duplicates. Then I started reading thru the threads and found that syncing using iTunes was easy to do. So I created a library in iTunes (you already have that) and then opened my BBDM with my phone plugged in and clicked on media sync. It asked me if I wanted to use WMP or iTunes and I checked the iTunes box, clicked next, and bingo--it synced them all over to the phone and put them in a folder called-naturally--media sync. I moved that folder to my media card in the same place and now when I go to media on the phone, the songs are all there. I really hope this helps as I remember well how frustrated I was when I didn't know how to do it.. Lastly if that doesn't work, you can always convert the songs to mpg3's and build a new folder on your PC and move the songes into it. Then, though this isn't the correct way to do it, you can drag that folder to your media card folder when your phone is plugged in to your PC--it works that way as well but could cause some songs to be scrambled. Not sure why but I sometimes use this method to add a song here or there. Anyway, keep up posted as to how it goes and good luck.