- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Messages Backup/Restore - HELP!
Just upgraded to 9810 from 9800. Backup messages always freezes (even when done independently). Therefore cannot restore messages to new device. BB Tech Suport says file might be corrupt, however e-mail still works. Is there any way to download the mesages (save and restore to new device) without using DM?
- 12-04-12, 01:28 PM #4
BB-9810's use the 7.0 OS not 6.0. The phone should have the 7.0 OS already on it as the 9810s came with it. However, the 7.0 OS is already out of date and you should now update to the 7.1 OS for 9810, provided by your carrier or any of the many builds on here that are available to you. You don't say who your carrier is but if you care to post that information, we can offer you links to help you upgrade. Once the upgrade is done to 7.1, your other issues should go away. BTW, for the most part the BB techs don't seem to be as helpful or knowledgable as the people on this forum-lol!
- By CIAFinisher in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-09, 11:59 PM
- By ganjapapi in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-09, 03:40 PM
- By Orgasmic in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 08-18-09, 08:29 PM
- By CocaineBerry in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 7Last Post: 03-19-09, 09:49 PM
- By BigFloppy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 10-08-08, 04:30 AM