- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
mail account icon
Hi All ,
i just gotten my new black beery torch 9810 and i have question i hope to anyone help me.
i want to create account mail icon in home menu because when i open the messages icon i find all my messages (bbm and viber and mail ) together.
so i want icon for my mail account only.
any body know how can i do that ???????????????
- CrackBerry Genius
11-26-2012, 07:26 PM #3
- 2,216 Posts
Another option is when you are on the home screen, touch the BB Button, then "Uncheck" the "Show All Icons" box. That will hide the Universal Message Icon and show individual email, text, and BBM icons. Then do as Cathyxx724 says and pick your accounts to show on your home screen.
- By NYMets9631 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 01-31-2011, 08:52 AM
- By vancouverguy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2010, 04:09 PM
- By Tbrenn in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 05-15-2009, 04:04 PM
- By tbhlhi in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2009, 07:52 PM
- By PolloGJ in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2008, 09:55 PM