- CrackBerry User
- 26 Posts
Landscape mode on 188.8.131.526
2 days ago I installed O.S 184.108.40.2066 on my Blackberry Torch 9810, and it has been working out great for me.. Yesterday though i noticed that the landscape mode didn't work, i tried everything, baterry pulls I even reloaded the O.S twice today. This didn't happen with version 220.127.116.114.. How can I solve this, and get the landscape mode working on my 9810?
- 11-11-12, 07:47 AM #3
Re: Landscape mode on 18.104.22.1686
You have to have the device closed and as soon as you rotate it should go to landscape.If you have screen lock with slider turned on it goes dark when you close it so you can't get to landscape.
- By StormieTwo in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-12, 03:42 PM
- By D Mac in forum Theme Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-12, 11:49 PM
- By rednckfishr in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 7Last Post: 09-09-08, 08:50 PM
- By smeg in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 01-18-08, 08:55 PM
- By linda anne in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 0Last Post: 10-15-07, 11:41 AM