keys not working torch 9810
I have big issue with my 9810. Recently I wanted to change body of my phone since it was damaged, bought new one, and after assembling it every single key on my phone stopped working. So I think that I somehow damaged flex cable. But my virtual keyboard is working, although it is useless (when closing the slider, phone locks and i cannot unlock it because unlock button is not working and virtual keyboard cannot be brought when slider is opened). I guess everything else is working.
So now i hope that i did not damage flex cable(though i suspect i did). The question is:
Is there a faintest chanse that i didn't connect everything the right way, and what? Which connector is used for keyboard, and does any of you guys have the picture of it?
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by ruzpuz; 11-21-2012 at 06:33 PM. Reason: syntax error
- CrackBerry User
11-23-2012, 08:03 PM #3
- 10 Posts
I am also having lots of problems with the (non-virtual) keyboard. With all the keys on it.
I've only had this phone for a little over a month, and before that I had a Torch 9800. I never had these problems with the 9800. Just my new 9810.
- By jokerpro360 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 9Last Post: 10-10-2010, 07:32 PM
- By alaskan in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2010, 07:20 PM
- By BIMMER in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2009, 03:38 PM
- By meda27839 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 01:01 PM
- By Doss in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 09:58 AM