Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default keys not working torch 9810

Hello world!

I have big issue with my 9810. Recently I wanted to change body of my phone since it was damaged, bought new one, and after assembling it every single key on my phone stopped working. So I think that I somehow damaged flex cable. But my virtual keyboard is working, although it is useless (when closing the slider, phone locks and i cannot unlock it because unlock button is not working and virtual keyboard cannot be brought when slider is opened). I guess everything else is working.

So now i hope that i did not damage flex cable(though i suspect i did). The question is:

Is there a faintest chanse that i didn't connect everything the right way, and what? Which connector is used for keyboard, and does any of you guys have the picture of it?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ruzpuz; 11-21-2012 at 07:33 PM. Reason: syntax error
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

bump, and update trackpad is working (navigation) but clicking on it does not do anything.
    CrackBerry User

I am also having lots of problems with the (non-virtual) keyboard. With all the keys on it.

I've only had this phone for a little over a month, and before that I had a Torch 9800. I never had these problems with the 9800. Just my new 9810.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Well I guess I only need the info on what to check. Most possible situation is that I broke flex cable, but I want to double check it all...