How to sync my corporate calendar when email OWA doesn't give the option for calendar
OK, I only have BIS. I set up my email sync through OWA and I can sync email only. It does not give me the option to sync calendar and task. Is there another way to sync a corporate calendar without adding BES? Currently my fix for this is to forward my corporate calendar entries as "icalendar" to my google account. Then I sync the google calendar with my BB and that preety much works but I have to manually forward the entries as they are added to my corp calendar. Any other ideas? TIA!
- 10-25-2012, 03:32 PM #2
Re: How to sync my corporate calendar when email OWA doesn't give the option for calendar
I would personally check you are not breaking corporate guidelines by forwarding work entries outside of your company.
Ota sync of your calendar and contacts is not supported with OWA over BIS. You should be able to sync your calendar with your handset use blackberry desktop manager
- CrackBerry Newbie
11-29-2012, 12:28 PM #3
- 3 Posts
I hope bb10 will solve this issue. BlackBerry architecture was good 6 years ago, nowadays seems obsolete.
Despite we have bes server we are facing lot of issues and a full OWA integration would help.
Otherwise we will have no choice than move to Android , Iphone or Microsoft.
- By Mz.Turtle in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2010, 05:02 AM
- By akrouner in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:04 AM
- By akrouner in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:04 AM
- By pjwinstalls in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2009, 08:24 PM
- By scotty11 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2009, 06:15 PM