CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How to sync my corporate calendar when email OWA doesn't give the option for calendar

OK, I only have BIS. I set up my email sync through OWA and I can sync email only. It does not give me the option to sync calendar and task. Is there another way to sync a corporate calendar without adding BES? Currently my fix for this is to forward my corporate calendar entries as "icalendar" to my google account. Then I sync the google calendar with my BB and that preety much works but I have to manually forward the entries as they are added to my corp calendar. Any other ideas? TIA!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    634 Global Posts

Default Re: How to sync my corporate calendar when email OWA doesn't give the option for calendar

I would personally check you are not breaking corporate guidelines by forwarding work entries outside of your company.

Ota sync of your calendar and contacts is not supported with OWA over BIS. You should be able to sync your calendar with your handset use blackberry desktop manager
    CrackBerry Newbie

I hope bb10 will solve this issue. BlackBerry architecture was good 6 years ago, nowadays seems obsolete.
    Despite we have bes server we are facing lot of issues and a full OWA integration would help.
    Otherwise we will have no choice than move to Android , Iphone or Microsoft.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by giulio_basevi View Post
    I hope bb10 will solve this issue. BlackBerry architecture was good 6 years ago, nowadays seems obsolete.
    Despite we have bes server we are facing lot of issues and a full OWA integration would help.
    Otherwise we will have no choice than move to Android , Iphone or Microsoft.
    BB10 supports full ActiveSync (which is why BES Express will be falling away).