- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
How to remove Enterprise Activation for email
I have a used Blackberry Torch 9810. When I go to Email Accounts under Setup, it takes me "Enterprise Activation" page. No accounts are activated. I was wondering if there is a way to remove this so I can put in my personnel email? Do I need to factory reset? Thanks your help.
- 02-18-2013, 05:55 PM #2
It sounds like your device was previously used on an Enterprise Account. You likely need to remove the IT Policy. This thread will tell you how: Removing an IT Policy from a BlackBerry phone. You're probably better off getting BBSAK than CrackUtil. The developer no longer supports CrackUtil and it won't work with newer OS versions. You can find BBSAK by googling BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife.
- 02-18-2013, 05:56 PM #3
You need to have an active BLACKBERRY Data Plan (BIS) in order to get the personal/internet email setup option.
Once you have the proper data plan active, it will show up automatically.
Note also if this is a used device that was previously on a BES, you might need to remove the IT Policy, but that's not what's causing the personal email setup option to not be there.
- By solsticegt1 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2013, 11:46 AM
- By vnec2121 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2010, 11:50 PM
- By torcator in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2009, 03:30 PM
- By j4cx in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2008, 03:11 PM
- By kellanscott in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2007, 09:02 PM