- CrackBerry User
- 20 Posts
How can I get a email folder?
Hi guys, I just switched my blackberrys plan to 500mb data. I added a email to it but its putting the emails in the messages folder
How can I get my emails to goto a separate folder? I saw my friend had it done this way. Thxs for your time, shawn
Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
- 12-19-2012, 06:36 PM #2
On the menu (touch BB menu button-button with dots on it) uncheck the box that says "show all icons" and there should be a separate icon for emails then. There should be and usually is the 5 main icons on your home screen (when you hold down the menu key for 5 seconds) They are : Email, Messages (text), Phone, BBM, Browser. That's what is running in the background. The "Message" icon is a general "catch all" icon that lumps emails and messages together. Once you uncheck the box, all should be good. Hope this helps!
- By Chris-K in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-28-2010, 08:30 AM
- By jamesandyori in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 7Last Post: 12-22-2008, 01:34 PM
- By cocruxified in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2008, 10:51 PM
- By iloveblue in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2008, 09:04 AM
- By jnm008 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 06-16-2008, 11:41 AM