- CrackBerry Genius
01-15-13, 10:03 PM #2
- 4,484 Posts
You can't, it just saves them automatically.
I was nervous about this at first, because I have 3 BlackBerrys that I use, and I want to have only ONE BBM list.
But as soon as you switch to the other BlackBerry you want your BBM list on, after you move your email account over to the new BlackBerry, you click on BBM and you are asked to enter your BlackBerry ID password. Then it says that it notices you are on a New Device, and it asks you if you want to Switch Device...you click Yes (or maybe it's OK), and then your list is loaded and your status is "Updated BBM."
This process works, I usually switch between my black or white 9900 and my 9810 once a day or every few days. I have never had any problems.
- CrackBerry Newbie
09-11-13, 12:03 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Blackberry 9900 connected to wifi but cannot browse
Salam, my Blackberry 9900, OS7, connected to wifi but cannot browse anything. (unable to find the requested server). i have bb full service data plan.
i only be able to browse using data plan. please help me, why and how to solve this?
Terimakasih. Many Thanks.
- By pavanpuligandla in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 35Last Post: 07-26-14, 06:36 AM
- By defcon500 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 11-14-13, 01:22 AM
- By ceckland in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 19Last Post: 10-28-13, 07:39 PM
- By DudeWhoDoesntKnow in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 14Last Post: 09-12-13, 09:14 PM
- By johnbb99 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 7Last Post: 09-11-13, 12:54 PM