- CrackBerry Abuser
- 131 Posts
Help: Another Trackpad issue.
Same issue as many but slightly different in my case.
Trackpad all of a suddent stopped working last week. I can use it to click down on something, ie to zoom on a website but doesn't work to control the cursur or move through menus etc... not sure what's the problem. I even did a reinstall of OS and used the official telus release.
Is my trackpad dead then? Not sure what to do.
I dont have a case on it or anything either pushing against any other buttons as others have mentioned in other threads.
The phone is 11 months old so techinically under warranty. I bought it from a friend who works at RIM under one of his allowable 10 device purchases a year. Not sure if it's covered still with that.
- By vietdam89 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 19Last Post: 09-24-13, 12:48 PM
- By gnatterbugg in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 3Last Post: 05-03-11, 05:04 PM
- By t.c.3 in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 7Last Post: 04-26-11, 01:05 PM
- By t.c.3 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 5Last Post: 04-11-11, 06:02 PM
- By rajsmbhansali in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 3Last Post: 02-27-11, 09:49 PM