CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default error 507 after backup complete stage of update.

Hi all,

Only reason I'm making a new thread is because this problem is very unique. During an update, a friend of mine got the dreaded error 507 on her 9810. Directly after this, the DM froze and closed. The backup stage WAS complete before this happened, so I attempted to restore the phone from this backup. It does not show up in the regular backup directory, so I'm wondering if there is a temporary location that the DM keeps these temp backups, or are they not stored until after the final part of the update process? Any help would be appreciated.

Global Posts
    35,122 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

So long as the backup was complete, it was stored. Typically in My Documents, unless another location was set by the user. You can always search for any files on the specific date. When upgrading/downgrading there's always a stage when the phone is wiped, and 507 appears on the screen. Start the OS install again, and then find and restore that backup after.
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Z/Q Warrior °•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•° `°•.¸¸.•° Born to ™ °•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•° Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"