Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Endless reboot BB Torch

I have read most of the threads and have been no help My phone went on an endless reboot mode and I havent been able to re set it I am a techo dinosaur so please bee kind THANKS
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    919 Global Posts

MFB Download the latest OS and just try to install it.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,509 Global Posts

Hi namyr_hdz--welcome to the forums. Can you tell us what model phone you have (assume that its a 9810 as you are on that forum) and what OS you are using / carrier you are on? This type of info is very helpful in offering suggestions to people with problems. Also, please update your info to show this information--that way we don't have to ask these questions.
    If you are using a 9810, you should consider reloading the newest OS to your phone which will reinstall the operating system and with that usually comes the fix to most hard to understand problems. Each OS that a carrier comes out with (doesn't matter which carrier's OS either--you can still put it on your phone) is usually an improvement on the past version that is out. For instance AT&T released version 7.1.694 about 6 months ago. Since then there as been two .746 builds, a .794 build and currently the latest is .825. Each of these is hopefully an improvement due to fixes for bugs that rear their heads. Unlike a lot of other type phones, BB is more of a computer that just happens to have a phone built in to it--lol and with that comes reboots and OS updates. Let us know what OS you are using and we will go from there. BTW, have you done a battery pull yet?? That is always the first thing to do. Take off the back and pull the battery out for about 20 seconds and then reinsert and let it reboot. It will take about a min or so to reboot but that may solve the issue right there---but my bet is you need to do a re-install! Good luck and keep us posted.