- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
dropped my BB in some beer & now the keyboard wont work
so basically i dropped my blackberry torch 9810 in some beer for like 4 seconds &quickly picked it up & tryed the battery & everything that was wet it was working fine but then it started going all crazy & i was pressing a button on the keypad and 2 letters were coming out... so i took it apart & left it to dry now i've put it back together & it was working fine & suddenly the keyboard & buttons have stopped working but ny touch screen works, is there a way to fix this? thanks
- 01-27-13, 08:46 PM #5
For the most part, it sounds as if the keyboard is "wasted." When you press one letter, is the extra letter that comes up the next letter over or is it just random letters from all over the keyboard?
- 01-27-13, 11:36 PM #7
Sounds like it has a hangover.
Ok, now seriously, put it in a sealed ziplock bag with rice (plenty of it), and leave it there for 24-48 hours. Hopefully it will come out alright, and sober.
- By donnanicole in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 38Last Post: 02-01-10, 07:54 PM
- By Jwillis20 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 25Last Post: 06-05-09, 12:35 PM
- By justlovejoy in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 25Last Post: 04-02-09, 12:26 AM
- By mirapaigew in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 33Last Post: 11-17-08, 10:34 PM
- By blulie in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 09-18-08, 10:40 PM