Contacts not syncing :(
Im using BIS, and my contacts are from my gMail account. For some reason my updated contacts are not syncing, its working fine with my iPhone and android. How do i manually force it to run a sync to update?
Thanks in advance
- 02-11-2013, 03:24 AM #4
just checked mine and it seems to be the same. a couple of new contacts i added to my iphone havent synced to my torch. this is rather frustrating
anyone know what could be the issue? i dont really want to have to reset data and resync....
- 02-12-2013, 10:35 AM #9
Check Advance OS & LED: BlackBerry World - Advance OS and LED
It has a tab where you can export your contacts to a .csv. Once you get that file, head to your GMail account (in a PC).
In the contacts section, you can import from a .csv file; you'll just have to select the file you've created with Advance OS & LED and your contacts will be in your google account.
Watch out for duplicates though - while the .csv will contain all contacts from your BB, you might already have them on your google account. Use the merge command in your google account (PC) to clean that up.
- By Grampy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-04-2013, 12:46 PM
- By hanke in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2010, 02:03 PM
- By davenportkurt in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2008, 10:06 AM
- By DBCobalt in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2007, 11:00 AM
- By the1918 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2007, 11:13 AM