CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Cannot play media while Third Party Recording is active

Hi there all crackberry fans, aficionados and pros!

I've loaded my 9810 with media, got some songs in my SD card but every now and then I get the message from the title.
    I don't know what may be causing it, as no "3d party recorder" seems to be active.

I've got Drivesafe.ly installed, plus podcasts and Motek's Flashlight: 2 for 1.
    Could any of these be interferring??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

+1

I've got the same exact problem, but only Flashlight installed. Any solution to this?
    CrackBerry Genius

My best guess would be that some of these flashlight apps use the video camera as the actual flashlight, therefore the device thinks your using the video recorder? Just a guess since you both have a flashlight app installed. I would try uninstalling that and see if it helps.

On a side note:
    For a quick flashlight just simply start the video recorder and hit the space bar(turns the camera flash on permanently till you either exit the app or hit the space bar again)
    Cell Phone History:
    Motorola Bag phone > Motorola Star Tac gen1 > Motorola Star Tac gen 2 > Motorola Razr > BlackBerry Pearl > Iphone gen1 > BlackBerry Curve > BlackBerry Torch > BlackBerry Torch II > BlackBerry Bold 9900 > BlackBerry Z10

If you think my post helped you, please click the "Thanks" button over there!! -->
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by ramocan View Post
    Hi there all crackberry fans, aficionados and pros!

I've loaded my 9810 with media, got some songs in my SD card but every now and then I get the message from the title.
    I don't know what may be causing it, as no "3d party recorder" seems to be active.

I've got Drivesafe.ly installed, plus podcasts and Motek's Flashlight: 2 for 1.
    Could any of these be interferring??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    We have released a new version 1.1.4.1 of our flashlight app (2 for 1 Flashlight Free) that appears to have has solved this audio bug as well as the related error message: "Cannot play media while Third Party video recording is active." which occurred when you try to play some media after using the back flashlight.

I haven't been able to recreate the bug since updating to the new version. Give it a try and let me know if you still encounter the same problem. Sorry about the headache, and enjoy the freebie!

nige
    _______
    www.motekmobile.com
    Motek Apps and Themes On Blackberry World! Click the link below,
    http://software.crackberry.com/platf...7&pString=true