- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Can not back up "files saved on my built-in media storage"
If I try to back up my phone with the "files saved on my built-in media storage" box checked, the regular back up ends OK and then the built-in media storage back up starts and within a second or so I get an error box that says "there was an error backing up". Is there any way to find out what the error was or what file caused the error?
I have a 9810 with software version 7.1 Bundle 1997 ATT. BDS is version 220.127.116.11.released July 11.2012 (Bundle 33).
- By IvanAMANation in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2012, 09:41 PM
- By u2pop in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2011, 06:43 PM
- By Ittles in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2011, 03:48 PM
- By mocean in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2010, 04:49 PM
- By TonyPri in forum Business UsersReplies: 6Last Post: 10-16-2010, 10:09 PM