Bricked and/or Nuked Blackberry 9810 problem!!!
i have a 9810.. for the past two or three days it has been repeatedly shutting off and rebooting at random times.. just last night the phone turn black and the red light will only blink four times... i obviously know the phone has bricked or been nuked.. i have read so many forums and they say the same thing, im doing exactly as they say to do using the loader, but theres is no connection whatsoever, the phone will not respond to the connection to the computer, and the loader the web says to use will not work!! what can i do to get this fixed? please help!!!!
- 02-13-2013, 06:39 PM #2
Anything new to report on this issue? I know that I have read that you can sometimes (sometimes!) take the battery out and plug in to pc and download or wipe like that and it will work. I've personally never had to do that but I know that others have for phones they thought were nuked and the pc was able to see the phone. Here is a link from an old tutorial that Keven posted on CB way back in 2007 but the basics are the same. Maybe this is one way you haven't tried. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
- CrackBerry User
02-14-2013, 07:16 AM #3
- 54 Posts
- By bigbenm3 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2013, 06:34 AM
- By rhiiannnn in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2012, 12:10 PM
- By buckwylder in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2011, 04:23 PM
- By yes-pictures in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2011, 09:34 AM
- By metro114 in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 197Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:14 PM