CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Post Bricked and/or Nuked Blackberry 9810 problem!!!

i have a 9810.. for the past two or three days it has been repeatedly shutting off and rebooting at random times.. just last night the phone turn black and the red light will only blink four times... i obviously know the phone has bricked or been nuked.. i have read so many forums and they say the same thing, im doing exactly as they say to do using the loader, but theres is no connection whatsoever, the phone will not respond to the connection to the computer, and the loader the web says to use will not work!! what can i do to get this fixed? please help!!!!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,407 Global Posts

Anything new to report on this issue? I know that I have read that you can sometimes (sometimes!) take the battery out and plug in to pc and download or wipe like that and it will work. I've personally never had to do that but I know that others have for phones they thought were nuked and the pc was able to see the phone. Here is a link from an old tutorial that Keven posted on CB way back in 2007 but the basics are the same. Maybe this is one way you haven't tried. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
    How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by go1ndr View Post
    Anything new to report on this issue? I know that I have read that you can sometimes (sometimes!) take the battery out and plug in to pc and download or wipe like that and it will work. I've personally never had to do that but I know that others have for phones they thought were nuked and the pc was able to see the phone. Here is a link from an old tutorial that Keven posted on CB way back in 2007 but the basics are the same. Maybe this is one way you haven't tried. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
    How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    It works, I did last week. That should be about the timing. Keep Loader opened in that screen where it shows the PIN it's connected to. Then remove the battery (make sure the BB goes off if you have the cable plugged) and put it in again. Be sure to click the next button as soon as your PIN gets listed (it's available for a few seconds only - try again if somehow you missed it).
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,407 Global Posts

So glad to hear you got it done and it's working! Good luck!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

my computer will not pick up the phones connection at all, the loader wont pick it up either, ive tried two computers and they both do the same thing!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

will replacing the motherboard help?