Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lendo
  • 1 Post By tapioca770
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Blackberry torch 9810 keesp rebotting

Could any assist me on how i can successfully fixed a nuke blackberry torch 9810 with this thread

How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

the part where im stuck at is when i start the loader and i remove the battery and plug it to the usb it find the phone but it keeps rebooting then it i keep the battery on it keeps rebooting also but it find device USB-PIN:UNKNOWN . when i remove the battery it finds the phones pin and but the guide saids to do it when its unknown. How can i uninstall the driver and try again.
    i got it to USB-PIN:UNKNOWN then i click next but its too late and it reboots it shows the red led and then goes off and back on.
    could anyone help me i would appreciate all

When my phone did that, it was a battery problem. Have you another battery to try?
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.1.1151 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3442
    Thanked by:
    Jonathan H (01-19-2013) 
    Jonathan H likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

no i have not hmm thank you for telling me you think its worth buying another one?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts

can you try a friends blackberry battery and see what happens. if all else fails ask your carrier to connect you to RIM and make a ticket and have them get you through installing os. they helped me do it

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    Jonathan H (01-19-2013) 
    Jonathan H likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

thank you but its a friends blackberry not mine he has no other batteries ill guess i will buy one to try many thanks
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.1.1151 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3442
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

didnt work i got a new battery its definitely the OS
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts

call the carrier and have them set up a ticket with rim to re install os with you

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Well, at least those batteries are cheap. How far have you gotten with the reinstall?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi there, What you need to do is connect your Blackberry up to the PC or MAC with your battery out of your phone.. it will recognise it and then ask you if you want to update or cancel, select update and then insert the battery back into the phone, it will reinstall the O/S and all should be fine. If not then you might want to try the BBSAK route where it completely wipes the O/S from the phone and then download the O/S pack from BlackBerry - Desktop & Device Software Download Sites for BlackBerry users - US download the relevant O/S and then reinstall through Blackberry Desktop Manager.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by AgentMidnight View Post
    Hi there, What you need to do is connect your Blackberry up to the PC or MAC with your battery out of your phone.. it will recognise it and then ask you if you want to update or cancel, select update and then insert the battery back into the phone, it will reinstall the O/S and all should be fine. If not then you might want to try the BBSAK route where it completely wipes the O/S from the phone and then download the O/S pack from BlackBerry - Desktop & Device Software Download Sites for BlackBerry users - US download the relevant O/S and then reinstall through Blackberry Desktop Manager.
    How do you use bbsak when d phone doesn't come on? I have had this issue 3 times in 2 months, the phone keeps rebooting and I solved it using that "apploader" method but on d last time it refused to come up even after using 3 diff os. Does anyone know any other method?
    Thanked by:
    Jonathan H (02-05-2013) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

is not my phone is a friends. i try using BBSAK before says device is not connected
    if i put the battery in it keeps rebooting not even loading just showing the red led then turning off right few seconds
    only way i can connected the phone is without a battery but it wont let me update it or connect with loader
    i try following the guide and youtube video i try to be fast enough by clicking next before it starts rebooting but it will not let me
    says in the guide to click next when you see unknown device but if i have the battery in it reboots if i use it without a battery it will recognize the device pin number but if i do that i will not let me use loader
    also try using bb boss it lets me to connect to the pin without a battery i try doing a wipe but it stops
    i dunno any other ways
    Last edited by Jonathan H; 02-09-2013 at 10:56 PM.
    CrackBerry Newbie

can u please tell me if ur problam is solved?/ i am facing the same problam
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

is like there is nothing on the phone the phone is completely erase
    if i use loader and try to be fast enough it says Blackberry torch 9810 keesp rebotting-gg.pngBlackberry torch 9810 keesp rebotting-yj.png

no i still have the same issue
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,554 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan H View Post
    is like there is nothing on the phone the phone is completely erase
    if i use loader and try to be fast enough it says Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gg.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	135468Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yj.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	135469

no i still have the same issue
    Try checkmarking the box next to the port location question (last screen shot) where it says "detect communication port" just for the heck of it. I thought that had to be checked. Maybe not--not sure but worth a try. Also, make sure that all OS downloads that are on your computer are removed, other than the one that you want on the machine. Do this by going to your control panel>programs and Features> and look for all OLD BB OS's that are on there. Delete them and then run Vendelete (download from web or CB may have it-dos file) which will remove all vendor.xml files. Once that is done try it again. Good luck!
    Thanked by:
    Jonathan H (02-15-2013) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

i did as u suggested
    thank you i got the right bb os for this phone t-mobile
    but now iam stuck at Blackberry torch 9810 keesp rebotting-untitled.png

Blackberry torch 9810 keesp rebotting-untitled.png

keeps rebooting with the battery on and if the battery is off it will not let me finish
    do you think i might be the hardware something inside the phone is bad?
    Last edited by Jonathan H; 02-15-2013 at 05:29 AM.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,554 Global Posts

Try restarting your PC prior to installing the OS on the phone--sometimes crap sticks in the cashe and it causes problems. Next try a different usb cable and port-one at a time, could be that. Even if it doesn't want to load the OS (which it does) it should see and connect with the phone?? Somebody jump in here to help with this issue for OP-Jonathan H
    Last edited by go1ndr; 02-15-2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: typos
    CrackBerry User

No luck with DS?

This "smells" like OS problem... I'd try again the timing with Loader.
    Try connecting your BB via USB cable, then remove the battery (that with Loader running, in the screen where it shows you the PIN connected).
    Make sure the BB is disconnected, then put the battery on and as soon as you get your PIN (or UNKNOWN) there, hit next. Don't take too long in the next step (you could just step on it as you can always add/remove applications later).

Good luck!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #19  

yes i tryed all of that before does not work i get connected and everything but when it trys to boot the device it just shows a red led then turns off and on and off thats all i try the latest os and it still does it
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,554 Global Posts

Any updates? Any luck resolving this problem?