BlackBerry Torch 9810 Compatibility
I currently have a Roger Blackberry Torch that is unlocked, I want to use my Bell sim card on the phone..
However the bell sim card is not working and showing SOS
I checked with the Bell store and they said the Rogers phone was NOT COMPATIBLE with the bell network.
However I believe that a previous owner of the phone used the phone under a bell network because there are bell apps on the phone..
Any ideas on how to get the phone to connect to the bell network Thanks!!
- 12-06-12, 02:40 PM #4
Verify in options under Sim Card if all locks are Disabled. When you get to Sim Card option screen, just type "mepd" and the screen should show which locks are active and disabled.
- By BlackberryCodeSource in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 39Last Post: 09-26-16, 06:28 AM
- By unlockthatphonecom in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 27Last Post: 09-26-16, 06:27 AM
- By the_thunderbird in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 24Last Post: 02-04-12, 03:56 PM
- By shivam24 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 32Last Post: 10-26-11, 09:24 AM
- By rroyy in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 9Last Post: 08-23-11, 11:05 PM