BlackBerry Torch 9810 Compatibility
I currently have a Roger Blackberry Torch that is unlocked, I want to use my Bell sim card on the phone..
However the bell sim card is not working and showing SOS
I checked with the Bell store and they said the Rogers phone was NOT COMPATIBLE with the bell network.
However I believe that a previous owner of the phone used the phone under a bell network because there are bell apps on the phone..
Any ideas on how to get the phone to connect to the bell network Thanks!!
- 12-06-12, 08:37 AM #2
It should work as long as it is Bell and not BWA (Bell Western Alliance).
Does the Bell sim card work in another phone?
- By unlockthatphonecom in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 25Last Post: 07-03-14, 03:31 PM
- By BlackberryCodeSource in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 37Last Post: 08-27-13, 02:05 AM
- By the_thunderbird in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 24Last Post: 02-04-12, 02:56 PM
- By shivam24 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 32Last Post: 10-26-11, 08:24 AM
- By rroyy in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 9Last Post: 08-23-11, 10:05 PM