- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
I have lost the profile option to set my phone to LOUD. Is there anyway to be able to get it back with out a complete reset? I have all the rest and now have it set on normal but I much rather would have LOUD...thanks for any help...
- CrackBerry Genius
02-13-13, 12:09 PM #2
- 3,585 Posts
- Safety or stick?
You mean when you touch the speaker icon on your homescreen and the profile options pop up that Loud isn't one of them? If that is the case, you can do a battery pull or three finger salute. This last is a soft reboot: hold down the left 'alt' key and then press and hold both the right shift key and the 'del' key.
- By john doe iii in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 07-12-11, 11:45 AM
- By YaBoiD in forum AndroidReplies: 122Last Post: 08-21-10, 11:24 PM
- By fecurtis in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 1Last Post: 08-03-10, 11:13 AM
- By rajrani in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-10, 11:26 PM
- By andyahs in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 42Last Post: 07-02-10, 07:08 PM