- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
I have lost the profile option to set my phone to LOUD. Is there anyway to be able to get it back with out a complete reset? I have all the rest and now have it set on normal but I much rather would have LOUD...thanks for any help...
- CrackBerry Genius
02-13-2013, 01:09 PM #2
- 2,683 Posts
- Safety or stick?
You mean when you touch the speaker icon on your homescreen and the profile options pop up that Loud isn't one of them? If that is the case, you can do a battery pull or three finger salute. This last is a soft reboot: hold down the left 'alt' key and then press and hold both the right shift key and the 'del' key.Blackjack 2, Jack, Torch 9800, 9810, STL 100-3 Z10, 10.2.0.1371, .1443, .1725, .1767, .1791, .1803; 10.2.1.1055!
Blackberry Playbook 32gb
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-15-2013, 01:38 PM #4
- 297 Posts
The very last resort is to re-load the OS after complete wipe using BBSAK or similar tool. There are certain internal modules that cannot be installed separately outside an OS installation process.Phones: Motorola StarTAC > Motorola V180 > Palm Treo 680 > BlackBerry Bold 9000 > BlackBerry Bold 9700 > BlackBerry Torch 9810 > BlackBerry Z10
Tablets: Playbook 16 GB WiFi only > Nexus 32 GB WiFi + HSPA+
- By john doe iii in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 07-12-2011, 12:45 PM
- By YaBoiD in forum AndroidReplies: 122Last Post: 08-22-2010, 12:24 AM
- By fecurtis in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2010, 12:13 PM
- By rajrani in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2010, 12:26 AM
- By andyahs in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 42Last Post: 07-02-2010, 08:08 PM