- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Blackberry stolen, number blocked, how do I unblock?
Hey, My Blackberry 9810 was stolen last week and the cops told me I had to block my number before they could do anything, then when i went back later in the day they told me they cant trace it if its blocked, of course I had already blocked my number please help! I dont know how to unblock my number...
- 01-27-13, 08:59 AM #2
They probably threw away your SIM card the second the phone was out of your possession so your number is in no way connected to your phone.
You should have installed BlackBerry protect so you could trace it yourself via GPS.
- By mrspock2002 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-14-09, 09:31 AM
- By Cyrilmak in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-14-09, 09:31 AM
- By ttstorm02 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-20-09, 02:11 PM
- By ttstorm02 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 05-20-09, 02:11 PM
- By skyrider007 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-08, 10:03 PM