Blackberry 9810 Mass Storage Mode
I have a Blackberry Torch 9810 and I have tried to connect it to my computer but it will not recognise my phone. When i connect the USB cable a window opens saying Found New Hardware saying that it can not recognise my device. i have looked on the internet for solutions and i read somewhere to check that the mass storage mode is turned. instructions say to go on option, device, then storage after to press menue then enable mass storage mode but i cant fine mass storage mode anywhere on my phone at all.
Please help asap
- 02-11-2013, 07:44 PM #4What's in a world?
it wont work on any computer i have tried and i originally tried a older software that i used for my blackberry curve 8520 which is when it said i didnt work so i downloaded the newest blackberry desktop software and i still had the same problem
- 02-26-2013, 04:42 PM #8
Options > Device > Storage > Media Card Support. Check the option to turn on or off.
I think some of the earlier versions of the OS called it "Mass storage mode" but it hasn't been called that in a long time that I can remember. So you won't see that term in options. If this actually helps, let us know please. Good Luck and thanks!
- 02-26-2013, 08:21 PM #9
OP: I just remembered seeing this in a thread a few days ago. Here is the info on the Mass Storage Mode and shutting it down. Hope this helps you.
KB13564-How to enable or disable mass storage mode on the BlackBerry smartphone.
- By smokn05 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2010, 08:17 AM
- By smokn05 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2010, 06:14 AM
- By jazzay in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2009, 08:52 PM
- By ChrisRE in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 10Last Post: 08-31-2009, 01:14 AM
- By ew1282 in forum Mac UsersReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2008, 05:47 PM