- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I just bought a 9810, everything work perfect. Only problem is the bezel look bad, the outside trim has lost the chrome. Is there any way to make it look better? A decal or something else?
- 02-22-13, 07:53 PM #5
or-put one of the cool cases on it and that will cover itup. My wife's 9810 has more chips than a bad paint job, but with a case, you never know. We use the "AGF GRT Shell case" and it works great!
- 02-25-13, 05:49 PM #7
safer to buy a new case-LOL. And you have to be careful where you get it from if you decide to get a new screen/bezel. Don't want to screw up anything Blackberry. LOL! If the scratches are on the top bezel, a case would do the job. Here's a link for it. I've had it on my phone for about 6 months and love it. It fits on a "rail" system so it's much better than the typical snap on type cases where the top piece always breaks. Good luck.
2X AGF GRT Shell for Blackberry Torch 9800 9810 Two Piece Case White Silver New | eBay
- 02-25-13, 05:56 PM #8
- By emkwan in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 32Last Post: 12-14-08, 01:47 PM
- By carsmovies in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 56Last Post: 10-11-08, 07:16 PM
- By trikitrini in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 14Last Post: 10-08-08, 03:57 AM
- By mattyd102477 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-07, 11:02 PM
- By jhaebre in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-07, 04:36 AM