Anyone else's BBM acting up. Mine has been sticky for a bit....not letting me text contact who are not on bb (something that I loved!) so I deleted it to restore hoping that would solve the issue, now when I reload type in my bb I'd it goes into a restoring BBM mode that it never finishes.....frustrating as he'll! I've deleted it and desired it half a dozen times, did battery pulls. And am at a loss.......any thoughts?
- 01-17-13, 04:06 PM #3
Hi, I had the same problem a few days ago with bbm, my short term soloution was to downgrade my bbm to BBM 6 which worked. THen blackberry released the new beta BBM 7. I installed the beta and it worked without issues. RIM did something to its servers a few days ago and the change may have affected a very small group of users. THe new beta appears to have fixed the BBID issues.
- By lesmchl1 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-08, 08:02 AM
- By Maine101 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-05-08, 06:06 AM
- By contractorslim in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-08, 02:17 PM
- By cubanjinx in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-08, 10:45 PM
- By lkk5 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-08, 08:36 PM