add a contact from incoming call
I have been searching and searching, but I can not find how to add a contact from an incoming call.
I highlight the call, bring up the menu, and there is NOTHING for "add contact".
The menu gives me the following:
call voice mail
view saved messages
Why is there not an option to "ADD CALLER TO CONTACTS?
- 02-26-13, 01:30 PM #3
Actually you can do it the way you want by going to your call log once a call comes in. Highlight the number that is listed there, and click the menu button. It will give you an option to add to contact >existing contact or create a new one. Easy once you do it. Good Luck.
- CrackBerry Newbie
09-17-13, 02:44 PM #6
- 1 Posts
Entering contacts from incoming phone
Apparently others are smarter than I. Every time I try to highlight a phone # to add to contacts it just dials that phone #.
This used to be a simple action on the old blackberrys.
The new one seems to offer new capabilities that dont mean much to me while taking away functionality that was very useful.
- 09-17-13, 03:50 PM #7
- By Littlebigman174 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-10, 04:27 PM
- By Littlebigman174 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 05-02-10, 04:27 PM
- By Cha0tix in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 4Last Post: 11-04-09, 11:23 PM
- By rcoen10 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-09, 12:35 PM
- By momm2four in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-09, 05:50 PM